We have tested several applications for the functionality with Railo 3.0. Here's a list of the most important ones.
This is only an extract of several applications that have been tested with Railo 3.0 and Railo 3.1. The list will grow over time as new applications will be tested. It contains only the major and popular applications.
CONTENS CMS - CONTENS relate
CONTENS Software GmbH provides Content Management Software (CMS) and Social Software Solutions for companies with sophisticated online communication needs. Its line of products meets the demands of businesses from small online editors to international firms. With the help of the CONTENS platform-independent CMS products, businesses can quickly realize and edit extensive online projects without any prior programming knowledge.
With the development of "CONTENS relate" CONTENS enables the efficient development of a social network and user generated content portals.
Integrated basic features such as user profile administration, friend-of-a-friend visualization, media-upload and -sharing, as well as sophisticated security mechanisms are easily adapted to any project and guarantee a significantly faster usage compared to previous one-on-one programming.
Among the well-known businesses that rely on CONTENS products are Adecco, Eli Lilly, John Deere, Max-Planck Institutes, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, the Oettinger Imex Group (among others "Davidoff"), Ratiopharm, RTL, Schwyzer Kantonalbank, Siemens Mobility, and T-Mobile.
Efficient Content Management with CONTENS - Overview
- New User Interface: Even inexperienced users can create and manage sites and content within a short period of time.
- DirectEdit: Make changes directly on the website, without having to open an object.
- Context-sensitive Menus: The most important functions are always ready to go.
- User-defined Displays: Panels for properties, functions and navigation trees can be toggled on and off.
- Hierarchy of Object Classes: Object classes can be directly integrated into other objects classes.
- Active Locations: Rule-based output of content.
- Cross-media Publication: Content output for various mediums in whatever format you want.
- Flexible Rights Allocation: Use editor groups and roles.
- Standardized API: For accessing system functions.
- Support for Web Services: Access to external Web services. External applications can use the integrated API to access CONTENS services.
- Java Integration: seamless integration of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB's) and Java Archives (JAR's).
- and much, much more...
Sava is a comprehensive web-based content management system that allows your organization to publish and control web content quickly and easily. Open-source, free and flexible, Sava is a great choice for your next web project.
Sava puts the power back into your hands.
By leveraging a completely integrated set of content editing and site management features, Sava gives you the ability to focus on efficiently and effectively managing your web-based content. You can spend your time working on getting things done, not dealing with unnecessary headaches and rigid and time-consuming development models.
Sava CMS homepage
BlogCFC is a ColdFusion blog. It is has been around for quite some time now and is in use by close to 100 blogs. (At last count there were 100+ known blogs out there using it.) BlogCFC supports many of the most popular blogging features, including:
- Podcasting, Related Entries, Send Entry, CAPTCHA
- Comments (and the ability to disable comments per entry)
- Trackbacks (with a powerful spam fighting system)
- Print format, Categories, Multiple blogs
- Support for SQL Server, MySQL 4.1, and Access
- Localization support via 'language' skins
- Subscriptions (both to an entry or to the blog as a whole)
- Simple Content Management
- and many more...
Mango Blog is an extensible blog engine released under the Apache license, built with ColdFusion. It provides the core engine to administer and publish entries and the necessary architecture to extend its basic functionality by adding plugins. Mango Blog can be easily customized by the use of exchangeable and completely customizable skins.
- Customizable skins
- User roles
CFWebstore is a completely integrated web storefront and e-commerce solution, that can handle just about anything you want to accomplish in putting your business on the web. You'll love the flexibility and ease of learning the software, and take advantage of the affordable upgrade cost when new features are released. A solid user community and great reputation for support will help ensure you get any help you need to get started. CFWebstore offers a huge list of features, many of which you won't find elsewhere, including:
- Advanced membership functions
- Role-based administration
- Batch order processing
- Delayed credit card batch captures
- Advanced product discounts and promotions
- SEO features
- Multiple store templates
- Certified automatic UPS, FedEx and US Postal shipping rates
- Built in shipment tracking and drop-shipping features
- User review system
- Gift Registries and Wish Lists
- Flexible tax system
- Popular payment gateways such as Authorize.Net, PayPal, PayFlow Pro, Cybersource, etc.
- Much more!